We did no work on the allotment this weekend because we weren’t there! I went round on Saturday morning to pick and that was it.
I have to confess it’s all looking a little bit ragged and there is work. Here’s the list for next weekend
- Plant leeks
- Pick the last French beans and take them up
- Attend to the tomatoes
- Weed everything but particularly the plot edges, paths, rhubarb and the section of Joe’s plot that we’re growing on
- Collect marigold seeds
- Dig up the tarragon plant
- Collect any fallen leaves
- Raise the netting on the cabbages and weed
- Sort out the chard bed
- Cut the leaves that are covering up the winter squash so they can start to mature
That should keep us occupied for a couple of hours!