We made it to the end of January! How did the first month of 2016 treat you? Overall, I would say mine was off to a good start but the last two weeks, which were also the weeks that I went back to full time hours and getting up in the dark, were a slog…
But anyway, it’s time for the first goal update of 2016, which like the month, I’m feeling good about.
- De-clutter & Deep Cleaning
Little goal – Kitchen de-clutter and deep clean
This got off to a quick mouse inspired start. Kitchen is thoroughly cleaned and de-cluttered. I’m going to do the deep clean every two months in the kitchen just because. In fact I have a routine for cleaning the kitchen now. The rest of the house is looking pretty good but there will be more de-cluttering in 2016
Little goal – Baby bath to Ryan and Clare. Trying to co-ordinate a time with Ryan has been tricky, it may get done tomorrow, more likely it will roll over into next month…
- Tracking. I’m on top of this and feeling much better about life generally because of it.
- Food Budget. This is going well with updates happening and because I’m paying attention it feels good.
- Overdraft. I’m on track with this.
- Credit Cards. Haven’t used them, even in the face of the mouse emergency….
BODY AND MIND
- Walking. My walking is better than it was immediately post osteotomy and I’m getting to 10,000 a couple of days a week, but it does have an impact so I need to be careful.
- Books. 2/24
- Work Uniform. I love this, it makes life so much easier not just in terms of deciding what to wear in the morning but in keeping it clean, on Thursday nights I do a clothes wash and it’s dried and in the wardrobe ready by Sunday. Simple, can only wonder why I didn’t work it out sooner! It’ll be a bit harder as it starts to get warmer but for January, it’s been fantastic.
Little goal – Yoga twice a week
This is happening with some adaptions for my foot.
Little goal – Exercise set.
Doing it every morning, it’s such a small amount but I can feel it getting easier so it must be doing something.
Little goal – Watch 4 DVD’s this month.
I managed 1, Ma and I watched Emma
Send postcards to Oli and Miss T.
I did this on Friday, talk about getting it in at the last minute!