There was no real house work to do last week because I hadn’t been at home, this week as I sort the house out in the aftermath of the builder, there is an issue with the window still but it’s outside the house! This hopefully will be the last time I complain about the builder! I feel like I will spend a lot of time on housework and cooking this weekend and that’s ok, ’cause I’m totally up for that!
- Clean the oven
- General clean (this means sorting out the recycling and rubbish, mopping the floor and general cleaning)
- Make black bean soup
- Food prep for the week, breakfasts and lunches
- Make sourdough
- Sort out the ‘disaster bread’ recipe so it works
- General clean (mop floor, change towels, empty bin, clean bath, sink and toilet)
- Move furniture back into room and maybe re-arrange it!
- General clean (mop floor, change bed, dust, general tidy)
- General clean (sweep floor, dust, tidy sofa, put things away etc)
- Sort cookbook shelves out
General House things
- Wash make up brushes
- Water plants
- Wash hair brushes