If you have read any of my posts this week, you will know that I spent most of this week in bed feeling and sounding very ill indeed. This and not having the car last weekend means a change up in the goals.
1) Coffee and alcohol, no more than 3 times a week.
8 out of 8. This was easy, I really didn’t want booze or coffee. So it wasn’t hard.
2) Take my lunch to work
4 out of 6. I was only at work 2 days this week. There was no food in the house on Thursday morning that I could make breakfast or lunch with. I bought both and got back on track for Friday after some shopping on the the way home from work on Thursday night.
3) No computer after 9pm on a school night (Sun to Thurs).
9 out of 10. This was so easy to keep this week. I was sick enough that all I wanted to do was sleep, I had a nap in the morning, another in the afternoon and was lights out by 9.30pm or sooner every night. Ever since I was a baby, if I’m sick all I want to do is sleep!
4) Moisturiser and general maintenance.
16 out of 16. I’m giving myself full marks for this, whenever, I showered, I moisturised!
5) Paint the living room.
I had this planned for this weekend, but being sick means I haven’t been able to prep the living room. My painting assistant (hi Ma!) has also been ill and we both think that tackling this, over the weekend is not wise. So I’m calling this a fail and it will happen in March or April.
6) Dust under the bed, find out what’s underneath it.
This didn’t happen on Sunday because of the sick but will happen this weekend.
7) Gym twice a week. Again this is one of my 2013 goals, so time to be dedicated about it. Tuesday and Thursday lunchtime, no messing about, no being a brat. Also I have a 5km booked in June so will need to start training properly in March, this is a good run up!
1 of 4. This is really poor but I think excusable with the knee last week and being ill but it is going to happen next week.
8) Three times a week I will do the set of exercises below three times. I think that Monday, Wednesday and Saturday might work quite well! I won’t enjoy it but I am going to do it.
20 squats /12 sit ups/12 press ups/1 minute plank
3 of 6. The first half of the week was a washout but I did them on Friday morning (I also did them this morning but that counts to next weeks target!)
This really wasn’t a great week but I’m so glad to be feeling well again that’s going to make all the difference for next week (she says optimistically!)