This month I’m going to
borrow steal an idea from Back to Her Roots, I’m going to give myself £30 and for each day I complete the allotted exercise goal, I get £1 to spend on whatever I like, for each day I don’t, the money goes to Shelter.
So what are the goals?
- 15 minutes every day devoted to the dreaded pyramid. Three times through. The pyramid will change every week, this week it’s squats, sit ups, plank and the leg raises that are good for my knees.
- Run three times a week
- Get two long walks in this month
I’m finding the money goal is really useful, so more of the same this month
- £200 out of the bank account and that’s it.
I want to think a bit more about my eating, I eat pretty much the same thing each week so in an attempt to mix it up
- 2 days eat week will be vegetarian
- 1 new recipe from the amazing amount of cookbooks I own