Happy Monday! This week is the run up to Easter and the Bank Holiday. The sun is shining but it’s not as hot as it was over the weekend, that and the schools being on holiday has made the commute into work much more pleasant! My plans for this week involve getting on top of the house and it’s a busy couple of weeks at work so surviving that and re-committing to getting out of the house at 7.30am, something that hasn’t been happening over the past couple of weeks!
Here are the best and worst bits from last week.
- Four day week and the prospect of the next couple of weeks being four day weeks.
- Being able to help. For the past two Sundays, I’ve been spending time helping my friend Dione tidy up her allotment. It’s good to do something for someone else and it’s been really lovely to spend time with Dione!
- Weather. It was glorious this weekend.
- Sunburn. Ridiculously sunny April day and my pale Irish skin. I did put sunblock on, it was mostly effective, until it wasn’t!
- Not being up to speed at home. I’m in the middle of some kind of mental block, I’m struggling to do anything at home other than read or sleep.