It’s Saturday morning, which means that’s it’s time to talk housework! I had a conversation this week about my lazy tendencies. I am actually half sloth and no-one believes me! I hate all forms of exercise and work generally. That I go to work, tidy the house and do stuff is entirely down to having to and this weekly list more or less keeps me on the straight and narrow but don’t for a second believe I do this because I want to, I do this because no-one else will do it but I’d much rather lie in bed or on the sofa reading!
- General clean (sort out the recycling and rubbish, mopping the floor and general cleaning)
- Food prep for next week.
- General clean (mop floor, change towels, empty bin, clean bath, sink and toilet)
- General clean (sweep floor, change bed, dust, general tidy)
- General clean (sweep floor, dust, tidy sofa, put things away etc)
- Washing (clothes wash, white wash, towel wash)
- Wash make up brushes
- Wash hair brushes
- Water plants
- Back up laptop
- Charge kindle, ipad and camera batteries