After last week’s slacking/nephew time, I have some serious catching up to do! Depending on the weather, Ma is coming over one day this week, to help me with thinking about clothes for my holiday. I’m really bad at packing and I need options if DC is still experiencing the polar vortex! I’m supposed to be seeing Ryan and Claire on Saturday night but as yet, I haven’t heard from Ryan so who knows if that will happen!
- General clean (sort out the recycling and rubbish, mopping the floor and general cleaning)
- Spray paint the other frames for the picture wall.
- Find a frame for my artwork by Oli!
- Buy some more photo paper.
- Food prep for next week.
- General clean (mop floor, change towels, empty bin, clean bath, sink and toilet)
- General clean (sweep floor, change bed, dust, general tidy)
- General clean (sweep floor, dust, tidy sofa, put things away etc)
- Washing (clothes wash, white wash, towel wash)
- Wash make up brushes
- Wash hair brushes
- Water plants
- Back up laptop
- Charge kindle, ipad and camera batteries