Ok, so Janice at My Fit Foot does this and I always like reading her answers, so as allergic as I am to ‘joining’ things, I thought I’d give this a go. Although I can’t guarantee I always will!
If you’ve taken part in FMM then you know the rules. If you’re new, please take a moment to answer this week’s question on your own blog then add your link in the comments section here at: www.alltheweigh.com so we can all see your FMM questions and answers. Please invite your blog readers to add their links here too so everyone has to opportunity to be seen. The idea is to connect with other awesome bloggers so take a moment to post your own FMM post and comment on a couple of other posts. Now it’s time for this week’s topic!
1. Are you a registered voter? Yes. Did you know that most of the men that died in WW1 weren’t able to vote? It’s not just women that struggled to get the vote and I think it’s part of my civic duty.
2. Do you believe in GOD? Yes, I’m a practising Christian (practising because I have’t got it right yet!) and my faith has grounded and supported me through some tough stuff. That said, I’m not a conservative and my faith reflects that.
3. How has your readership changed since you first began blogging? I think so, unless people comment how do you know? My readership (and I feel so self concious about saying that) isn’t very big but it has grown and I have learned a lot since I started.
4. If you could choose between a serious relationship or $100,000, which would you choose? I’m not in a relationship at the moment so I’d take the cash but I wouldn’t swap any of the people I care about for the money (sorry friends, you’re stuck with me!)
5. Have you ever changed political parties? Not really although I’ve become frustrated with mine as I’m a lot more radical nowadays than they are. Maybe I should form my own!
6. If you were put in a position in which you had to be in a room with someone that you can’t stand, how would you handle the situation? Funny, I’ve been there recently. I spend a lot of time trying to hang onto my temper and remembering that sometimes I’m going to be that person that others can’t stand and thinking about being kind. Although I will bitch about it afterwards, which is why I’m still a practising Christian.
7. Do you ever eat in secret because you don’t want anyone to see what you consume? No. I live alone so I generally eat alone. I don’t think I eat more or less food when other people are around but I eat and drink quite quickly and I think I pace myself to other people so I’m more able to recognise when I’ve had enough when others are around.
8. Do you use curse words in your daily conversations? I swear far too much, it’s a bad habit but I notice that I’m much better when I’m with the nephew so I just need to pay attention to my language.
9. How much do you tip when you’ve had decent service at a restaurant? If the service charge is included I just pay the suggested amount unless the service has been awful, otherwise about 12 to 15%. I’m sort of dreading going to the US next month because I know that tipping is much different and considered mandatory, I’ll have to get my US friends to give me lessons before I go!
10. How do you respond when someone confronts you? Depends, I try to be fairly clear about what is and isn’t acceptable behaviour, so someone giving me feedback about something I have or haven’t done is ok, but someone shouting at me isn’t and I’ll either walk away or shout back. Having said that, my family are great at arguments, we don’t like to let the sunset on our anger, we’d rather stay up and fight. We’re also pretty great at forgiving each other so fights don’t last long!