It’s the last weekend before Christmas, anybody else running around like a headless chicken or is that just me? Last weekend, I decided that I wasn’t going to get it all done and that I’d need another day this weekend, so this list is a Friday to Sunday one. If by Sunday night it’s not done, it’s probably not going to get done and I’m ok with that. My mantra for the weekend is ‘the only stress that I feel is stress I put on myself’.
This week, I did get some stuff done, all presents that are being bought, have been bought, Christmas cards have been written and posted, things have been done, I don’t feel quite as out of control as I did on Monday morning, we’ll see if it lasts.
- General clean (sort out the recycling and rubbish, mopping the floor and general cleaning)
- General clean (mop floor, change towels, empty bin, clean bath, sink and toilet)
- General clean (mop floor, change bed, dust, general tidy)
- General clean (sweep floor, dust, tidy sofa, put things away etc)
- Washing (clothes wash, white wash, towel wash)
- Wash make up brushes
- Wash hairbrushes
- Water plants
- Back up laptop
- Charge kindle and camera batteries
- Make christmas pudding truffles, more of them
- Make gingerbread for Ma
- Make more mince pies for taking to Ma’s
- Make cheese stars for taking to Ma’s
- Decide what dessert to take to the Grace Christmas party and make it!
- Buy a Christmas tree
- Decorate the Christmas tree
- Put up other Christmas decorations
- Wrap presents
- Finish the knitting for one of the presents
- Meet Max!
- See Kathy for coffee!
- Go the Grace Christmas party