Happy Friday! Goodness I’ve had a busy week and I’m glad to get to the end of it! Here’s some reading for the weekend.
3) Euan Ferguson writing about his stroke. Some scary stuff there.
5) It might be good for science but yuck…Experience: I discovered a new species up my nose
6) Childlessness and how we view it. Yes, just like that, and she’s right, single and childless, it’s difficult..
7) How planning effects cities and health. I’m so lucky to live in a city where you can walk to things.
9) Finally! People who never drink die younger than people who do!