- I hit at least 10,000 steps 21 days in April and most of the slacking off was in the 1st week or migraine related.
- I got to more than 8 body balance classes (4 of them in the last week of April) and I can do things that I couldn’t do last month, mostly around balancing and sit ups!
- My eating has been better and although my sleep hasn’t been great, I have been getting to bed by 10pm on schoolnights and kept up with the no screens before bed.
- Yoga before bedtime has been very hit and miss.
- I haven’t bought any books and I still can buy 10 this year
- I didn’t do any of the kitchen things (cleaning the oven, sorting the cupboards or de-cluttering) but I have worked on making sure all the surfaces are clear and chucked out a lot of stuff in the bedroom, totally not what I intended but it works like that sometimes.
- I kept to my budget and that felt pretty good!
May Plans and Goals
There are no big plans for May, I have the day after Election Day off because we are babysitting Oliver, I’m expecting that Grandma will get all the love and I’ll get lots of grumpy faces and ‘yucks’! We didn’t make the The National Portrait Gallery has an exhibition about Wellington so I’d still like to get to that, but the rest of my diary for May is completely empty, which I’m delighted about!
More of the same in May, I want to get to at least 2 classes a week maybe even 3 and hit 10,000 steps every day or at least get 70,000 across 7 days, it can be done so I need to work on doing it. I’m toying with the idea of running again so I want to go for at least one ‘run’ a week and see how it goes.
HOME & MIND (BOOKS)
This is a straight repeat from last month, I really need to clean the oven. A focus on the kitchen and clean cupboards and maybe get rid of some kitchen things that I don’t use.
- Clean the oven
- Clean the kitchen cupboards
- De-clutter the kitchen
Spend no more than £150 on everything after rent and bills.