Last weekend before Christmas and the to-do list. Help!
- General clean of kitchen (sort out the recycling and rubbish, mop the floor and general cleaning)
- General clean of bathroom (change towels, empty bin, clean bath, sink and toilet)
- General clean of bedroom(change bed, clear surfaces)
- Tidy Living Room (tidy sofa, put things away, make a space for the Christmas tree!)
- Hoover hall and stairs
- Washing (clothes wash, white wash, towel wash)
- Take towels and sheets to the laundrette to dry. I want all the laundry to be done, dried, ironed and away by Christmas Eve. This way I trade an hour of my weekend for the bliss of not have slowly drying towels hanging everywhere
- Charge kindle, ipad and camera batteries
- Sort out Christmas Tree, I probably won’t do this until Monday but it’s good to have it on the list
- Get Christmas decorations out
- Make mince pies
- Make more Cheese Stars
- Sort out final presents
- Wrap presents
Actually, don’t know why I’m worried, it’s going to be easy!