So last weekend, I was all jet lagged and fresh from DC. This weekend is back to reality with a bump because I cannot live through another week of not being organised. I could blame jet lag but mostly it was disorganisation. I’ve been more disorganised and last week wasn’t a total disaster, I had clean clothes and packed lunches but I’ve come to accept that I need organisation to be the best version of myself. Which means that this weekend, I have to really sort out the flat and tackle stuff that’s been building up, mostly ironing!
- General clean (sort out the recycling and rubbish, mopping the floor and general cleaning)
- Food prep for next week.
- General clean (mop floor, change towels, empty bin, clean bath, sink and toilet)
- General clean (sweep floor, change bed, dust, general tidy)
- Put rugs back down
- General clean (sweep floor, dust, tidy sofa, put things away etc)
- Washing (clothes wash, white wash, towel wash)
- Ironing (lots of ironing, why didn’t I take up Ma’s offer to do it last weekend? God I’m stupid!)
- Wash make up brushes
- Wash hair brushes
- Water plants
- Back up laptop
- Charge kindle, ipad and camera batteries
- Take clothes to dry cleaners