Hello, it is Friday even though it feels like the weekend, I’m working today and I have a feeling I’m going to get a lot done because there won’t be any interruptions or emails to deal with!
I hope everyone had the Christmas that they wanted to have. I did! I got to spend two days with my families. My actual family on Christmas Day and the people that have become family on Boxing Day. It was lovely, I didn’t over eat or drink but even so, I feel like I could do with a rest from food and alcohol for at least a couple of days!
Links aren’t plentiful this week, I’ve hardly been near a computer since Tuesday..
1) Tom Watson is angry, so am I…
2) A cocktail a day is good for you! Told you so..
3) What do you eat on Christmas Eve? We have fish pie but because we like it, not because it’s a Catholic thing!
4) Perhaps atheism is an intellectual luxury for the wealthy. The last couple of paragraphs sum up my problem with Richard Dawkins, worth a read.
5) You are not a pet parent but a pet owner. Quite..