1. I had a migraine this week, still feeling slightly woozy and hungover from it. It’s frustrating because I’ve been having them at least once a month over the last couple and I can’t work out why.
2. I’ve cleaned the oven twice this week, it’s going to need more cleaning. At this point, I’m beginning to think it would be easier to buy a new one, it’s a complete housework fail and I need to get into the habit of cleanin the damn thing once a week.
3. I’m going to Fortnum and Mason’s on Friday for afternoon tea, it’s a work thing so I won’t be drinking all the champagne or wearing a hat!
4. The godchildren made grapefruit sorbet over the weekend, it’s very sharp and can only be eaten in tiny amounts, which is no bad thing.
5. I wanted to see one film a month and so far have only managed to see The Muppets. It’s about all my brain can handle at the moment.
6. Chelsea won a game last night. Thus leaves me happy but very surprised. It’s been a very bad season so far.
7. Capability Brown’s actual name was Lancelot. Which might explain why he preferred Capability.
8. Wednesday, half way through the week. Hurrah