1) I’m going to see Ryan (on Tuesday in fact), two days in Belfast and general talking and arsing about..
2) Ben has a birthday. Also last week Ben got an A at his appearance (really hard to do), he’s now onto 21 days and well on his way to being a black cab driver. (For those of you who have no idea what I’m talking about taxi drivers in London have to pass the Knowledge, Ben is currently in the process of doing this and it’s pretty difficult!)
3) The clocks go back. This sucks for me, I’m not keen on winter and the reminder that’s it’s coming is not a happy one. However, I am going to make a more concerted effort to up the exercise and be outside in the sunlight more to see if that helps.
4) Shopping for wedding dresses. Not for me. I’m being the supportive friend and ‘helping’ Christelle in preparation for her and Mike’s wedding (on Mike’s birthday) next August.
6) Theatre. We’re (Ma and I) going to see the new Mike Leigh play, Grief.
Should be quite a good month..